• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trying to contact RADM D. Wisely - EJECTION HISTORY

mike bennett

Dear Forum members can anyone please forward a note

RADM H. D. Wisely USN (retd)
who ejected on
19th October 1966 along with Lt. G. L. Anderson
and
21st May 1967 with ENS J.W. Laing
who had earlier ejected (remember the famous photo)
with Lt. Cdr. C. Southwick on
24th April 1967

Also
if any member has old copies of the Hook that has articles on any ejectee.

I know that WINTER 2004 has a good article on "Denny Wisely" and I would like his permission to include his photo on my website - could they let me know so I can try to obtain a copy or request a high resolution scan

If You have an old Crusise book with a photo of a known ejectee - maybe a colleague you flew with or knew from the Carrier, Training etc..

I'm slowly adding pages of each carriers showing all known carrier related aircraft losses losses so that I can ascertain which included ejections, successful, also unsuccessful.

I hope you will find the pages of interest

Regards

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
...can anyone please forward a note

RADM H. D. Wisely USN (retd)...
www.ejection-history.org.uk

I know Denny Wisely ... and I'm not going to forward anything to him so he can end up another notch on your website.

And it's (ret) ... not "retard" ... quit trying to get guys' personal information from this website based on ejections ... you tried to do this with me.

There are other venues ..
. ... official ones ... go there.