• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tucson, AZ T-34

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
For those located in the Tucson area, I will be bringing the mighty T-34 Turboweenie into town for the weekend. My student will be available to answer questions.

PM if interested.

Flugelman

Contributor
For those located in the Tucson area, I will be bringing the mighty T-34 Turboweenie into town for the weekend. My student will be available to answer questions.

PM if interested.

What'ya gonna do, handcuff him to the nosegear? :D

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None

PM if interested.

Make sure you hit up Cactus Moon. You won't be disappointed. If the line is long it's worth the $20 to go in the VIP entrance.

mcdwf398

PM if interested.
Interesting...I'll pass the info along to the rest of the air contract guys

B

Blutonski816

You know, I think this is the first time I've seen someone post a heads-up for a cross-county here...

Maybe it's just me asking like Oliver Twist but IMO, it'd be nice to have a dedicated thread for that stuff... I know for me living here in Vegas, it's not too uncommon to see not only TRACOM birds but fleet A/C stay for a day or two at McCarran... It'd be nice to get an up-close with a visiting plane...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Damnit. Can't someone take ME on a XC to get my last 6 FORM Xs done? It's like skeds KNOWS when the clouds clear up and schedule my T/O time an hour before then! :icon_rage

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I understand how it is frustrating when you're 4104, but when you are 7 FLIGHTS FROM SELECTING, it gets a little more "irksome".

Maybe they are having trouble finding a community willing to take you... I can't imagine why though :icon_wink. If your gonna be VP-30 bound, just extend ur preflight a couple hours and takeoff when the weather is better- it'll be good practice for you. :D