• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UNITAS Gold and some USMC appreciation...

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518671,00.html

Awsome to see some good coverage of the exercise. My cousin (a Marine LCPL) was down here from Iowa with his reservist unit participatingin UNITAS. They got to "storm the beach" in their LCAC. He said they didn't even get wet. They spent a lot of time teaching the other military forces what the Marine Corps does for a living. Lots of muzzle sweeps and ND's at the range.

His squad (well, 3 of them anyway) spent Wed/Thur/Fri at my house on Lib-O enjoying the finest PBR Publix has to offer.

Note to self: I can no longer keep up with 22 year-old Marines, the night before your Natops Open/Closed is a bad time to try, and nothing makes you prouder than watching your younger cousin recount his tour in iraq with his buddies and realizing how awesome these guys are.

Pickle

Attachments

• Timalex.jpg
    Timalex.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 85
  • timiraq2.jpg
    timiraq2.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 67
  • timiraq3.JPG
    timiraq3.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 63
  • timiraq4.JPG
    timiraq4.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 65

H60Gunner

Contributor
Lots of muzzle sweeps and ND's at the range.
Pickle

THAT is the suck! My kids know better than that...

His squad (well, 3 of them anyway) spent Wed/Thur/Fri at my house on Lib-O enjoying the finest PBR Publix has to offer.
Pickle

Good on you and Mrs....

Note to self: I can no longer keep up with 22 year-old Marines, the night before your Natops Open/Closed is a bad time to try, and nothing makes you prouder than watching your younger cousin recount his tour in iraq with his buddies and realizing how awesome these guys are.
Pickle

That's awesome, except the NATOPS part.....