• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

University of Kansas NROTC

Srtitan89

I was accepted into KU for aerospace engineering in fall of '07. I was just seeing if there are any other people from KU NROTC here; I really want to talk to a few about the battalion there, or anyone else who plans on going to KU next year. Drop me a PM or post here.

(Yes, I have my scholarship)

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I was accepted into KU for aerospace engineering in fall of '07. I was just seeing if there are any other people from KU NROTC here; I really want to talk to a few about the battalion there, or anyone else who plans on going to KU next year. Drop me a PM or post here.

(Yes, I have my scholarship)

One of my best buddies is an instructor there. Good unit. Let me know if you have any specific questions I can figure out for ya.

~D

EM1

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit
I just got back from there. Seems like a pretty good place. If you'd like, I can PM you some contact info for the command. They have a NFO XO and a LT there is a pilot too. As a side note, none of the students there are from Lawrence. If you like, I'll send you the info I have. They also have a website at http://www2.ku.edu/~kunrotc/ but most of the info there is a little dated. Hope that helps