• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updated - F2H-2 Banshee Losses and Ejections + a request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike bennett

Dear Forum members I thought you might like to see the latest update to US Naval related ejections and losses on my website.

www.ejection-history.org.uk

scroll down to Banshee and click

If you can let others know about this I will be very grateful.

From just two ejections that I had on file - now after many years I am getting the fuller picture.

NOW the request.

If you recognise any names can you let me know. Maybe someone has an old Cruise book or Naval News or Tail Hook with a photo.

Even one extra snippet of information helps with completing the history.

(I know this thread is about the Banshee but I'm also hard at work on the F9F Panther and Cougars - and any other aircraft type fitted with an ejection seat, YANKEE or capsule - so if YOU EJECTED or can help with details of any ejectee - even USAF, Army or Marine please contact me - - probably off forum is best - this will keep the posting down - you will be able to see the results on the website)

With best wishes and respect

Mike Bennett
mbenshar@aol.com
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Perhaps Skeeterman can be of help for your post. He's not a real banshee pilot, but he sure makes up good stories. He also has some pretty good photos and he'll photoshop his assumed name on them. You'll be impressed.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Perhaps Skeeterman can be of help for your post. He's not a real banshee pilot, but he sure makes up good stories. He also has some pretty good photos and he'll photoshop his assumed name on them. You'll be impressed.

I was just about to go there. :D

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor

DITTO ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.