• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USAF Kickin ASS

FlyinRock

With amusement, frustration, and respect, and more frustration, my 74 year old ass is getting kicked with this simulator instructor program for the USAF in the T6 program. I gain more respect for the youngsters going thru it with the firehose, and remember I did it years ago and now find myself baffled how it was done.
Harder to remember the numbers and procedures required while the airplane flying part is easy and fun. Doing it by the book is a bitch but that is what I am hired for. Not much slack here and I will do it while reining in my experience and reactions to given situations. I am grateful for the opportunity to instruct and gainful employment in a field I have some exertise with.
Anyone else out there in a similar seat?
Semper Fi
Rocky
a lonely Marine in Del Rio and ready to get "Chesty" <ggg> and hoping to get to Pensacola.