• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USAF Spec Ops on Military Channel

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I highly recommend watch "Firepower" on the Military Channel about the USAF Special Operations Wing in Hurlburt. These guys are great at what they do no doubt, but for the love of God why do they zip their flight suits all the way up, wear their covers, and still have those API issue "Goose" glasses.....on during their interviews. Next time someone runs across one of these goobers give them a kick in the nuts for Joe Dirt!

hscs

pilot
They probably look so tight laced because they have a PAO watching their every move and the producers' every move. AFSOC wants to avoid any heat from "Big Blue"....

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
They probably look so tight laced because they have a PAO watching their every move and the producers' every move. AFSOC wants to avoid any heat from "Big Blue"....

Agree. I went through the FITU w/ one of those guys and have run into them over at Florala and none of them are like what you describe.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Agree. I went through the FITU w/ one of those guys and have run into them over at Florala and none of them are like what you describe.

Some of them even have moustaches, which you rarely see in big blue.