• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC AV-8B Harrier Mishap - Tuesday

Mav0130

"Nothing on the ground was damaged"? man if a 16k lb jet crashed in my front yard I dont think the grass would grow back too quick...

-scary stuff though. we all KNOW the risks, but we also KNOW as pilots that we are the best and it will never happen to us...

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
"Nothing on the ground was damaged"? man if a 16k lb jet crashed in my front yard I dont think the grass would grow back too quick...

You should see where the crash site is. There's nothing to damage. That's why it makes a great training area.

GroundPounder

If I crashed in Flint I'd aim at Michael Moores house. It would be worth it.

He lives on the upper west side of Manhatten now, in a several million dollar apartment. He leaves only to tell the rest of us how F'ed up we all are.:icon_rage

I think that the majority of the Americans in " fly over " country see him for what he is, and having him around hurts his side more than it helps.