• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC aviaiton in the area of KAGS

Renegade One

None
http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/m...ly-near-fort-gordon-and-barnwell?v=1383080461

If you have anything to do with this, please ask everyone to fly as low as practical, and as loudly as possible.

:)

I'll file any noise complaints that come across my desk in the appropriate round metal container.
I'd be surprised if you get any. That said, sounds like the USMC did "fair notice".. although I would opine that it doesn't allow for deviation from SOP WRT altitudes/populated areas and speed constraints. If you are, in fact, the "noise complaints" guy…I'd recommend doing that according to guidance.

GroundPounder

I'd be surprised if you get any. That said, sounds like the USMC did "fair notice".. although I would opine that it doesn't allow for deviation from SOP WRT altitudes/populated areas and speed constraints. If you are, in fact, the "noise complaints" guy…I'd recommend doing that according to guidance.

I was being somewhat facetious, the noise complaints wouldn't come to me, I just want to be entertained by a free air show. After 9/11, for at least six months we would get calls about any plane below about 10,000 ft. Literarily, all day long, every day.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

Do you read into everything in these forums as "black and white"?