• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VA Benefits: Don't piss on the electric fence, it hurts.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Watch for VA tightening up... I went to flight school with "Thumper", nice guy but biblical below for headwork! He isn't guilty yet. The system needs some work, this stuff isn't going to help it.

H60Gunner

Contributor
If this is true.

I hope they all fry! That is beyond theft, actually Grand Theft, Fraud, Bribery, etc.., all felonies. Taking money from guys/gals who really need it is despicable. Have fun in the "Federal Nation of Incarceration"! Shitbags.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Sad thing is he's got wife and kiddos, still can't imagine this dude yepping up (fam came to my parties frequently)... Makes you wonder how it all went down... sounds like the VA neighbor had quite a racket going, he'll be getting ass raped shortly. Makes me wonder about some of the dudes I know that got out with "sleep apnea" or other ailments spawned in late hours of their service. I'll be careful when I bail.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
foolish. the VA can't get vets wounded in Iraq a settlement for their blown off leg/arm/hand/eyes within a few years, but these jokers can rake them over the coals for almost 2 million? why am i not surprised that the system doesn't favor honesty?

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
The sad thing is this will make the process that much more painful for the legitimate cases.

phrogpilot73

I've got a buddy who's drawing 30% for PTSD. When he was diagnosed by the VA Doctor (in NY), his response was "Fuck you, I don't have PTSD. Pussies have PTSD." I guess that would be the other end of the spectrum.