• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vaw-120

hellodollies

Can anybody give a brief outline of the E-2 or C-2 rag syllabus such as how long ground school is and the flow of the flight syllabus. Thanks

codtanker

United Airlines
pilot
Ten years ago it was about 9-12 months. Today, no idea but Bunk22 might have some insight on who might be on the board and could help with that question.

Back then it was about 2 months of ground school/sims and then on to the squadron for 13 hops. A few additional hops for CQ which depending on aircraft availiblity and carrier schedules would come very quickly or painfully slow.

I'm sure though with the invention of NAPP that they have decreased that by the optimum 25% Time to train. Yea right.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
codtanker said:
Ten years ago it was about 9-12 months. Today, no idea but Bunk22 might have some insight on who might be on the board and could help with that question.

Back then it was about 2 months of ground school/sims and then on to the squadron for 13 hops. A few additional hops for CQ which depending on aircraft availiblity and carrier schedules would come very quickly or painfully slow.

I'm sure though with the invention of NAPP that they have decreased that by the optimum 25% Time to train. Yea right.

Kent, nothings changed as fas as I know. The syllabus became longer and the planes are still POS.