• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VF-24 Operation Coyote

Strings

You never know what's around the next corner
looking for anyone who made this DET to Adak in 86, would like to know if a patch was made for the DET have a request for a patch. If any info is available image of the patch would be great. Was before my time in 24.

Renegade One

None
There are a couple of F-14 groups on Facebook…and a VF-24 Renegades group. You should check there if you haven't already. Was before my time as well.

Strings

You never know what's around the next corner
Got a request in on vf-24 page no response yet. When were u with 24? If you are who I think you are good to see u skipper I came to 24 just before change of command in Dec 90 when CDR Cook took command, if I'm correct only served under you for a few months, good few months.

Last edited:

Renegade One

None
Got a request in on vf-24 page no response yet. When were u with 24? If you are who I think you are good to see u skipper I came to 24 just before change of command in Dec 90 when CDR Cook took command, if I'm correct only served under you for a few months, good few months.
Your memory is correct. Good times…good times.