• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vfa-101

Grumman10

ENS USN
My name is ENS Kyle Smith and I'm in A-pool and stashed down here at Eglin AFB with VFA-101. We are in the process of re-activating VF-101 and then re-designating to VFA-101 to become the Navy's F-35C RAG. I'm looking for past Grim Reapers who have vintage VF-101 or VF-10 stuff, (if we have the honor of having you VF-10 gentlemen still with us). Please PM me if you would be willing to donate your Moe history to the new chapter in the Grim Reaper history book. Moe returns in 2012!

V/R
ENS Smith

badger16

None
Too bad they couldn't have just kept it in Oceana for the Super Hornet RAG. I would have loved to be able to wear that patch!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have the Grim Reaper flag from VF-101 in our man-cave as well as the grandson who is the third Flatley to have served as a Grim Reaper (his grandfather was the original "Reaper Leader"). I'll send them both your way at appropriate time.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Cool gig man, good way to start out flight school! Should be interesting to watch this community build up from a front row seat

Joe Kaposi

My name is ENS Kyle Smith and I'm in A-pool and stashed down here at Eglin AFB with VFA-101. We are in the process of re-activating VF-101 and then re-designating to VFA-101 to become the Navy's F-35C RAG. I'm looking for past Grim Reapers who have vintage VF-101 or VF-10 stuff, (if we have the honor of having you VF-10 gentlemen still with us). Please PM me if you would be willing to donate your Moe history to the new chapter in the Grim Reaper history book. Moe returns in 2012!

V/R
ENS Smith
Kyle, get me some cruise video's, or PLAT footage please, very hard for an Aussie to get.:)