• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VFA-213 first to receive dual cockpit JHMCS

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Big learning curve? I'd imagine once you get used to it that it'd be an amazing help, but I couldn't imagine going from gauges and a HUD to that helmet (not that I can imagine a HUD either, but I'll try:icon_tong)

Lawman

None
Big learning curve? I'd imagine once you get used to it that it'd be an amazing help, but I couldn't imagine going from gauges and a HUD to that helmet (not that I can imagine a HUD either, but I'll try:icon_tong)

I think I remember one of the Rhino guys on here saying its something like 20-25 hours for one to get really comfortable with the JHMCS. I wonder what kind of learning curve they will see when they start taking guys straight from T-45's to the F-35.

sniksnak

Flew Hornets when the Navy still did that
pilot
I think I remember one of the Rhino guys on here saying its something like 20-25 hours for one to get really comfortable with the JHMCS. I wonder what kind of learning curve they will see when they start taking guys straight from T-45's to the F-35.

Learning curve? But the T-45A is soooo sophisticated!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The Black Lions .... first to receive dual cockpit JHMCS ....
Huh. Those bastards.

That will make them even "more" dangerous ... as they didn't need JHMCS
at the 'O Club when one of them slapped Trophy Wife (then Trophy Girl Friend) on the butt with one of these .... it made Trophy's night, however. :D

blacklionsvf213patchcq3.jpg