• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Video on "New" Navy Tactic

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I cruised with the pilot in the video - good dude. "New" does belong in quotes, because like the story says, it has been used in OEF all along.

Brett

phrogpilot73

I cruised with the pilot in the video - good dude.
Never cruised with him, but spent 4 years together by the bay with him. Classmate from USNA, and fellow Computer Science major. Concur on being a good dude - didn't realize he was just down the road...

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Nothin' says "From America with love" quite like a 2000 pound GPS guided swimming pool though....

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
Nothin' says "From America with love" quite like a 2000 pound GPS guided swimming pool though....

True enough...but I rather enjoyed strafing runs...only opportunity for us aviators to get a little "up close and personal" with the BGs. But then again, of course...nothing beat a successful napalm run!
icon12.gif

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Never cruised with him, but spent 4 years together by the bay with him. Classmate from USNA, and fellow Computer Science major. Concur on being a good dude - didn't realize he was just down the road...
I thought I recognized that Naughty-8er!

BlkPny

pilot
One of the great joys in life is night strafing runs using the SUU-11 7.62 mini-gun. That thing was like an orange garden hose, and accurate enough to use within 5 meters of friendlies. Good times. My favorite weapon.