• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wanted: Aviation Green Uniform

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Yea... Its called military surplus.... Search online for a location near you! ;)

AWGs can be rare enough that you dont find them in military surplus... Also several people here have offered AWGs up for sale, and deals have been made on AW before... Not a bad place to start if you're trying to get a hold of something like that.

Child

None
Does anyone have a full set of aviation greens for sale?
Looking for a 44-Reg, or so.
Thanks in advance!

I have a nice set that I'll sell you--jacket and trousers. [You can get a garrison cap through NEX uniform (you have to call) or Abbotts]. I bought this set off of ebay about 7 yrs ago from a retiring Tomcat RIO. I had them tailored down from a 44 to a 42-43 and there is plenty of room to go back up. The pants do have the flap on them, but the material matches the jacket. They are striped for LT. I'll see if I can get some photos uploaded.

I just recently received a brand new set from Abbotts in anticipation of the higher ups reversing course on the phasing out of them in favor of the shity NWU. Has anyone heard anything promising???

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I received mine in the mail right when I got home from deployment. Abbotts striped them for a LT instead of a LTJG, so I'll either have to make the effort to restripe them now (even though I can't wear them anyways), or just hope by the time I put on LT they'll be authorized again.