• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Warbirds uver the Beach

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Va%20Beach%20Airshow.jpg

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Well, the timing kind of sucks. advance notice would have been nice. We may try to get over there tomorrow. Got errands to run today.

MasterBates

If you are going to the Hangar Dance, AWGs would probably blend in with the reenactors and such and look bad ass. Probably be a bit warm today though.

Flugelman

Contributor
Was walking out of the Original Pancake House near Addison airport yesterday after a delightful brunch with my bride and daughter and I hear the snarl of a climbing R-3350.:eek: Overhead is a pristine AD headin' for the blue. Made my heart go pitty-pat. I wonder if he was heading for VB?:confused:

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
If you are going to the Hangar Dance, AWGs would probably blend in with the reenactors and such and look bad ass. Probably be a bit warm today though.

Unfortunately, WWII time frame would mean wearing the SWO's new favorite uniform. Service Dress Khaki.
080505-n-8273j-482_small.jpg

Z-Nimitz%20Photo.jpg

I swear, every shoe I talk to gets a chubby thinking about that uniform.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, the timing kind of sucks. advance notice would have been nice. We may try to get over there tomorrow. Got errands to run today.

Not sure how they put out the word. Caught me by surprise as well. I saw an ad on TV last night and checked the website. Weather today is looking for grass strip flying and forecast for tomorrow isn't a whole lot better.