• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Warhawks Decomm?

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?
Hey Guys,

For anyone at NASL or in VFA-97, Has -97 decomm'd yet?

I called this evening around 4:30 with no answer then had a recording giving a 1-800 # that was "Quest Communications". So thought maybe the # had been disconnected. I assume they have returned from UDP by now.

Thanks Guys

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Are the Warhawks slated to Decommission? I really hadn't heard that and after a few search attempts on the website you posted A4's... I can't find anything about if they are decomissioning.

I'm assuming this was a nasty rumor... because even the Warhawks own website says nothing about a decom.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why do most of your posts ask questions about deployment timetables? Were you once in those units, if so Im sure you know someone to ask.

Why the very pointed deployment questions?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Why do most of your posts ask questions about deployment timetables? Were you once in those units, if so Im sure you know someone to ask.

Why the very pointed deployment questions?
Skid ... you must be clairvoyant ... that was my take as well last night ... check your PM.