• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

West Coast FRS CQ's

fudog50

How are you west coast rag guys doing for CQ's?

Any decks out there in sight???

Good luck!

;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How are you west coast rag guys doing for CQ's?

Any decks out there in sight???

Good luck!

;)

Nimitz was in port the other day, so unless something's up, I imagine it's still a player.

Brett

FA-18 Mousse

Reserve Hornet Bubba
pilot
Bottom line: Coasts don't matter...you'll go whereever the Boat is located. Lack of a West Coast asset never stopped an entire RAG class from going East to CQ.

MasterBates

Helo RAGs really need to get this idea... X-Cs are NOT evil and do not cause cancer...

I would have waited THREE MONTHS for the boat, if we did not get a waiver to let our OIC take use vice the RAG.. (He was a former RAG RLQ guy)..

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
Bottom line: Coasts don't matter...you'll go whereever the Boat is located. Lack of a West Coast asset never stopped an entire RAG class from going East to CQ.
West coasties are going to enjoy St. Paddy's in VA Beach... BIG E.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's another boat on the west coast that may be coming out for FRS CQ in the not too distant future. Not that I would know or anything..........