• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are flying schedules like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
I've been extremely busy with flying the last several weeks for college, and was wondering how often you guys fly in the military. About how many times a week, and how many hours of flying each time. I know there is a lot of other stuff that goes on "behind the scenes" like with any type of flying but I was just curious as to the actual flight experience.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
there have been a few posts about this... just try a search and i think u will find some answers

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Back in college I flew at best 3 times in a week. In navy flight training you'll have a week (or weeks) without a flight or maybe 6 straight days of flying (some guys I know whet over two weeks straight, with up to 3 events in a day). Each platform is different for flight times and frequency so you'll have to ask guys in each.

Status
Not open for further replies.