• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are the chances?

XeroCool

Would it be possible to get order to go to jump school while I wait for some of my schooling? I heard there is a lot of waiting between OCS and Flight School. Is there any way I could get a chance to go to jump school?
X

XeroCool

Thanks, It didnt even occur to me that someone else in this forum could have had the exact same idea.... looks like i'll be a leg
X

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
XeroCool said:
Thanks, It didnt even occur to me that someone else in this forum could have had the exact same idea.... looks like i'll be a leg
X
On this site?

If there's a human thought, any thought, be it intelligent, beligerent, schemeing, helpful, stupid, or uninformed, it's been posted... probably more than once. :D :D :D

MasterBates

And A4s has probably told us how it was better when they originally had the idea back in the days of straight decks.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
MasterBates said:
And A4s has probably told us how it was better when they originally had the idea back in the days of straight decks.

And how he now weeps for the future of aviation. And then has to go squeeze some limes.:icon_rast

A good rendition of A4s weeping for the future of Naval Aviation:
64816-Col-Kurtz-0.jpg

:)