• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are the odds?

jmoore

What are the odds of gaining a commission after you graduate from college?

To give a little background information: I am 19 years old and I am a sophomore in college. I will be a junior at the end of this semester, my major is Computer Information Systems. My GPA as of right now is 3.0.

How likely or unlikely is it? Im not really looking for specific numbers or anything I just wanted to see what you all think. Thanks for all of your help!

Mustang83

Professional back-seat driver
None
Whoa, you need to do some research before you ask such and open-ended question. And if you want any kind of response, you need to give some info about who you are, what your looking for and some stats (i.e. GPA, age, etc...)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Do a search for BDCP on the site. It's probably right up your alley. Also, if your school has a NROTC unit, there's a chance you might (might) have a shot at college program. But for now, I'd seriously look at BDCP if you're truly interested.