• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WHAT IS THIS??super stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's a movie prop. I read an article on it awhile back; can't remember what movie though.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I was going to say a few things. First I thought it was a UAV, until I found the picture of that hot Lt chick in the cockpit. And then I was like, that is a very very attractive pilot. Now it all makes sense.

Lonestar155

is good to go
They did have a naval UAV on display at the Miramar airshow that i have never seen before. The UA did have a tail hook and cat. bar. It was very similar to the B-2 bomber.
By the way, this one was no movie prop.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Prolly the Grumman X-47.

SoldierTech_X47-1.jpg

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
I read a book called "Stealth" that had to do with launching F-117's off a carrier for a "secret" mission. I wonder if that book got adapted into a movie.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good lord, this picture again? Wasn't this posted like 2 weeks ago?

jso

I was on the Abe Lincoln while they were shooting the carrier scenes for the movie. That thing was such a piece. It was made of 2x4's and plywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.