• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What the Capt means

HornyU2

pilot
None
I believe it is A4sForever who's signature line says "The more things change, the more they stay the same." This guy, flying missions in Nam over 40 years ago, could probably have jumped on this forum and not missed a beat. It speaks greatly for our heritage; the way pilots are the same, across the services and throughout the ages - booze, women, and cool airplanes.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Ah! Great stuff! This is a repost buried somewhere in the bowels of AW, but certainly needs to pop up once in a while. Still funny!

jfulginiti

pilot
None
"As far as those Oriental broads, well, I don't care which way the runway runs, east or west, north or south, a piece of ass is a piece of ass".

Classic. I had a friend in high school who actually believed an Asian woman's "runway" was east/west.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brings back memories...... and it was the basis of a couple great foc'sle follies for us. :D