• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where can I get this cool patch?

torpedo0126

While mustering in APool the other day I noticed a few ENS mustering in flight suits. They had this awesome patch that had an O-1 bar and written around it was "Stashed but not forgotten..."

I would love to get my hand on one or two of those because I was stashed for long time before getting down here. Anyone know where I can look? I would ask those guys but I just classed up for BOLTC and won't be there next week.

Thanks.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
is wing and things the store with the T-6 above it?

No. Wings N Things is right out the front gate, where all the new bright and shining ENSs waste money getting their flight suits and stuff rank-ed and sewn.

Wings aviation supply shop is the place with the T-6 above it on Barrancas. It also has patches and stuff, but it also has lots of knick knacks, model aircraft, pilot supplies (kneeboards, study cards etc) and free beer. Seriously, you go in and the guy (an old Army Medical Officer turned Navy NFO) hands out free beer while you shop and he tells sea stories. He even asked me for a Navy pic and framed and mounted my first salute pic with my signature up on his wall. :D

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
I actually wanted to get it as a gift more than anything. any other funny ones you've seen?

Most of them seem to reside on A-4sForever's flight jacket. Steal that and you'll be set for life. Of course it will probably be a very short life once he tracks you down. (Insert photo of COL Kurtz / Marlon Brando here.)

MasterBates

What I need.. Is a KingKat Centurion Patch.

That and maybe an XT-45K patch from when it was "in testing" and things did not work so well.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No. Wings N Things is right out the front gate, where all the new bright and shining ENSs waste money getting their flight suits and stuff rank-ed and sewn.

Wings aviation supply shop is the place with the T-6 above it on Barrancas. It also has patches and stuff, but it also has lots of knick knacks, model aircraft, pilot supplies (kneeboards, study cards etc) and free beer. Seriously, you go in and the guy (an old Army Medical Officer turned Navy NFO) hands out free beer while you shop and he tells sea stories. He even asked me for a Navy pic and framed and mounted my first salute pic with my signature up on his wall. :D

Dammit! I wish I had known that at the end of IFS when I had to go there to buy a new plotter since I was retarded and snapped mine in half during ground school. Missing out on free beer makes me sad :(