• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where to submit the OCS package

Hello, im currently an USN active member just finished to work on my package anyone know where to submit it. The correct email. Here what i found
When i click on it

Thats the email i found: NRC_HQ_N3_OFFICER_APPLICATIONS@US.
navy.mil.

I did submit it but no comment or receipt said that my package has been received?

Please need help on that

Attachments

• IMG_8773.png
    IMG_8773.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 12

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, im currently an USN active member just finished to work on my package anyone know where to submit it. The correct email. Here what i found
When i click on it

Thats the email i found: NRC_HQ_N3_OFFICER_APPLICATIONS@US.
navy.mil.

I did submit it but no comment or receipt said that my package has been received?

Please need help on that

What does the MyNavyHR website say?

There’s a specific link with “what happens next”. Suggest you check that out.

Officer Candidate School
**Note**
To submit application, email it to Navy Recruiting Command.

The completed application must be received before the due date in the following format:
TWO PDF files:
(1) File 1 is application documentation; file must be less than 10 MB.
(2) File 2 is medical documentation; file must be less than 10 MB.

It would be wise to submit your application as early as possible as it needs to be viewed and edits may need to be sent back to you for re-submittal; it is YOUR responsibility to submit a quality application.
In the case a waiver is required, YOU need to get YOUR application in TWO weeks before the due date OR your application will be pushed to the following board. Any application submitted at the due date requiring corrections or a waiver will be pushed to the following board.

It doesn’t say that, but i was expecting to get a confirmation or something that mentioned that my application has been received.
Im Just make sure get some kind of confirmation it has been received. Cause due date is on 12 july