• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Will a masters degree help?

Rooster_

I’m a rising junior in undergrad mechanical engineering right now and want to go to OCS to be a fighter pilot. Best case scenario, I will graduate with anything between a 3.0 and a 3.3 unless I stay in undergrad for a 5th year(I’m not sure if I will) to retake some classes. Will I have a better chance of getting into OCS if I get a masters degree? I want to get one already but in aerospace engineering.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I’m a rising junior in undergrad mechanical engineering right now and want to go to OCS to be a fighter pilot. Best case scenario, I will graduate with anything between a 3.0 and a 3.3 unless I stay in undergrad for a 5th year(I’m not sure if I will) to retake some classes. Will I have a better chance of getting into OCS if I get a masters degree? I want to get one already but in aerospace engineering.

No. Focus on doing well in the ASTB exam. You asked a similar-ish question a few months back, did you ever contact a local recruiter?

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Dude, I got into OCS on a flight contract with a GPA of 2.605 and a BS in Mechanical Engineering. The kicker is I had great ASTB scores. Follow @FormerRecruitingGuru's advice and knock the ASTB out of the park. Get the Navy to pay for your Masters.