• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winging Ceremony

FlyinRock

I was honored to be invited, and to attend,the winging ceremony of 16 new Naval Aviators on friday 2Oct09 at NAS Meridian. LtJG William J. Walker III has joined the ranks with Wings Of Gold. Will was one of the first students at IFS in Bay Minette in 2007 and he and Nate Scott were students of mine. Nate will finish up in about a month and both are getting F-18 slots. I could not be more proud of them and those who have gone before.
Uooh Rahh and Semper fi even though both are squids.....
Proud daddy
Rocky

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Rocky,

Thought I'd update you and let you know I was selected for Jets last Thursday. Figured this was as good a place as any. I'll be heading to Kingsville later this month.

Thanks again for being a kick-ass instructor.

S/F

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Rocky,

I didn't know you were up here for that! Did you attend the block party last night?

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Rocky,

I had a great time and thanks for comming! The pleasure was all mine. What Rocky didn't say was that his son(3yrs old) Carrier Qualified the T-45c simulator wih a successful simulated trap on board the USS Nimitz.

FlyinRock

Rocky,

I didn't know you were up here for that! Did you attend the block party last night?
Unfortunately I wasn't able to atend the party. Chase was coming down with a throat infection that still has him down on one knee and felt I had to get him home.
Sure did miss the fun and activities but Chase has priority.
Semper fi
Rocky

FlyinRock

Rocky,

Thought I'd update you and let you know I was selected for Jets last Thursday. Figured this was as good a place as any. I'll be heading to Kingsville later this month.

Thanks again for being a kick-ass instructor.

S/F
Ryan
I sincerely hope you keep me in the loop. You dont know how much pride I feel in you guys and the little I had to do with it. Oooh Rahhh
Semper fi
Rocky