• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

villo0692

I’m not really sure why I made this but, for the new Airwarrior members, this about sums up the last several boards. Lol

Note: my perspective

I almost pissed myself watching this shit ?....you'll get there I'm sure as soon as the next board sees you, I'm sure with scores like yours it was nothing but an oversight, keep your head up, I'll see you at Pensacola

trickyricky870

Sup internet people, new this forum thing and thought I'd give y'all a whats up. I've learned a lot from the little bit I've read on here so I appreciate you guys. I'm on the at board for august and just put all my crap into the spreadsheet. No prior service, just graduated in may and and decided I wanted to achieve true greatness so I'm going for Naval Aviation.

Thought I'd throw it out there that I just got back from Pensacola from visiting my buddy who just finished NIFE. It was cool meeting people who are in the pipeline and hearing about what they are going through. Got to see the downtown scene and if you have never been, it is a complete naval aviation sausage fest. Dudes that don't have the regulation haircut stick out like a sore thumb and the ratio is terrible. Great time with the boys but not gonna impress any chicks with the fact you're in flight school lol

Good luck to all and hope to meet some of you guys at OCS someday