• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

That seems way easier. I think I will try that. I got my University transcript, but now I'm waiting on my Community College Transcript.
Can you print them off online? If so print them off in front of the certifying person then they can certify them, we did that 90% of the time.

The other thing we did is if the applicant had a copy in hand they would log into their college and I would verify they were the same and then certify them.

exNavyOffRec

Ehh, I’ve heard 7’s get you a decent chance but aren’t a sure lock. Maybe there’s some things I can do to make sure my package ends up in the right pile come January?
That is true, kind of like a 50/50 shot, if you are ready to retake try that or roll the dice on resubmitting without retaking, with 7's that isn't a bad roll.

luckynumbr27

I just updated (corrected small range errors) the formulas in the excel sheet, and sheesh. The average score of those of us on the excel sheet is ridiculous.
I was just noticing that. I know the spreadsheet isn’t representative of the whole board since everyone isn’t on airwarriors, but that is by FAR the highest average selection scores for an AW spreadsheet that I’ve seen on here

Yokason

I was just noticing that. I know the spreadsheet isn’t representative of the whole board since everyone isn’t on airwarriors, but that is by FAR the highest average selection scores for an AW spreadsheet that I’ve seen on here
There's definitely some amount of selection for confidence, to put one's scores out there for everyone to see. I feel confident in saying that the actual board averages are probably lower than the AW excel averages

exNavyOffRec

There's definitely some amount of selection for confidence, to put one's scores out there for everyone to see. I feel confident in saying that the actual board averages are probably lower than the AW excel averages

They could be a little different but I would venture to say not by much.

Magrey

They could be a little different but I would venture to say not by much.
I will venture to say some of the scores on the spreadsheet sheet are not accurate for x or y reason and possibly the board's average scores were lower than what this forum thinks.