• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

pacific

Not sure if it is too early to start a thread but this was the most recent date given to me by my OR. Looking forward to sharing what y'all have! Cheers and good luck to every applicant!

awid65

The 5AUG24 date was for the board that got pushed up. The original due date for that board was 5JUL. This board will be held on 3SEP from what my OR has told me
Gotcha! I'm in the dark since I am a fleet applicant with no OR and it seems they do not publish these changes in the schedule.

MFord

Gotcha! I'm in the dark since I am a fleet applicant with no OR and it seems they do not publish these changes in the schedule.
It’s alright I feel some of your pain. I’m doing a hybridized version since I am an in service applicant from the Army

exNavyOffRec

This is the time of the year when they are preparing the new schedule, until a person sees the dates in black and white take the dates being told to you with a grain of salt. If the board happens on the new date you were told great, if it doesn't don't be too disappointed as there will be another board soon.