• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

GodofAeons

That is still a touchy subject for many Hawaiians because half of them didn't support annexation.

So, I'm sure natives aren't too keen on 4th of July as there still is a disconnect. But a New Years is something all sides can agree on.

I'm sure it'll level out though as time progresses.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
I’m gonna be so salty if you guys start getting dates out the gate with pro Rec’s. August board still has no dates except for a select few with hardships or orders expiring...

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I’m gonna be so salty if you guys start getting dates out the gate with pro Rec’s. August board still has no dates except for a select few with hardships or orders expiring...
I think most of us will, many dates were posted on November 5th with our names on them.

Looked like you guys had people leaving in January that were just now getting FinSel's... What a mess.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
All or some?
I’d say about 90% don’t have dates just pro Rec’s. At least if people do have dates then they aren’t talking much about it. The only people that have dates are either shipping in this Jan 3 class or they have hardships or orders expiring soon.

GodofAeons

I’d say about 90% don’t have dates just pro Rec’s. At least if people do have dates then they aren’t talking much about it. The only people that have dates are either shipping in this Jan 3 class or they have hardships or orders expiring soon.

Damn. They must be really backed up then.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
It seems like they are being selective about who they are giving dates to at the moment. And it does seem like they are really backed up.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
It's a little disappointing when people disappear after their ProRec-Y and don't give updates.

I was on the May board with you but wasn't able to chat. I requested the account in March but got the approval July 20th so it's funny to see you pop up on our thread. Glad to you see you get selected this time. It was rough getting a ProRec-N, not being able to chat about it and see other people who I think should have gotten in didn't for some reason. Hopefully I'll be there in the ProRec-Y category soon lol.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
It's a little disappointing when people disappear after their ProRec-Y and don't give updates.

I was on the May board with you but wasn't able to chat. I requested the account in March but got the approval July 20th so it's funny to see you pop up on our thread. Glad to you see you get selected this time. It was rough getting a ProRec-N, not being able to chat about it and see other people who I think should have gotten in didn't for some reason. Hopefully I'll be there in the ProRec-Y category soon lol.
It happens! People use the site for gouge and help them don’t put back in after all the good info they got out. Gotta give back a little to the people behind us or else there will be a lack of knowledge that could hurt people in the future.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
It happens! People use the site for gouge and help them don’t put back in after all the good info they got out. Gotta give back a little to the people behind us or else there will be a lack of knowledge that could hurt people in the future.
Would you mind giving a quick rundown of what comes after (or should come after) the ProRec-Y. Orders, FinSel, Dates, Swearing in. Maybe if there is an order to it?

I need I think to swear in and then sign off my USAF conditional release and send that back to the USAF IRR. Gotta double check that.