• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG2026 SWO BOARD

cyh941033234

New Member
Hello everyone. Thought I'd get the thread started under Navy OCS, because I see other communities are having their discussion here as well.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet for the SWO August 3rd 2026 board made by FutureSailor07:


Best of luck to everyone who applied!
 
All quiet here. I suspect it may be a few more weeks, given how long it took the IWC board folks to hear back.
IWC folks waited a while to hear back because it's IWC and is notoriously slow and picky. SWO boards have a much faster turn around.
 
Back
Top