• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 MAR 19 IWC BOARD

amarie

No civs received any updates today?
I don't think so. Looking at the AD replies it looks like COC notified them directly. It also looks like the results were all for 1820, not that I know enough to know if that designator would release results sooner than the others. My recruiter confirmed that my status for 1830 still shows as pending (it'll get updated to reflect the prorec once it's in) but says results should be any day now.

Critical AnalysiZ

Selected for IP!!!
I just walked in to my command from an appointment to reenlist. Don't have to worry about that anymore!

I never gave my stats, because I knew they weren't highly competitive so there was no need to ask for opinions. I can only guess that my selection was based off of my evals, appraisals, and COs recommendation
Age 29
53 OAR
2.83 Undergrad, BS Communications; 3.6 Grad, MA Management and Leadership w/ IT focus (6 credits remaining)
AD 6.5 years
No LORs
4 Appraisals: 2- O5 ( one was an O6-SEL at the time) INTEL, 1 O5 IP, 1 O4 CW
Evals: MP (Frocked), EP, EP

Nichol Klee

NK_Reserves
I'm forward deployed and no BOL update yet. Hopefully IP still has some slots open! Congrats to everyone who got selected!

Critical AnalysiZ

BOL updated for me as well, not selected. Good luck to all that were!
I'm sorry to hear you didn't make it. You should apply again. I saw on another thread you said you thought you were too old for SWO and had too many years in for Intel and Supply. Yes, you have too many years in for Supply, but not for Intel (maybe you meant for CW which you do have too many years for). For SWO, you'll need an age waiver and you can get that as long as you have an MP/EP on your most recent eval and were above the CO's accumulative avg for your peer group. You can do it!