• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

08NOV2026 SNA/SNFO board

Has anyone been in contact with Mr. Celestine? I’ve sent him my package with the N3 email cc’d on it. But I never got a response. Somewhat nervous since this Sunday is the due date for this rodeo.
 
Just got the call from my recruiter today and was told I am Pro-Rec-Y for SNA! Waiting for the follow up paperwork and an OCS class date. I submitted my ISEL package in early June 2026 just a few days after the regular board deadline. This was my second attempt for SNA.

24 years old
3.18 GPA
BS Business Admin: Marketing
ASTB: 49: 7-9-7
3 LORs:
One from a former CDR, and 2 LCDRs. All Navy pilots, one a former Blue Angel.
Private pilot: 230 hrs TT single engine land
 
Last edited:
Back
Top