• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

08NOV2026 SNA/SNFO board

One thing I noticed is that all of the people that already have PRO REC Y have all been street or college applicants. Do you think us enlistened people that were I-SEL will find out a little bit later?
 
Early may
Talked to my recruiter yesterday and mentioned this. He said we're fine since the Nov board is already here and they are usually quick with BDCP applicants unlike I-SEL where sometimes they wait for a few months. If we do get selected, we should be completely sworn in and in the system in about a month if everything goes smoothly (Dec-Jan). In regards to the Feb board, he kind of glazed over that one but that one seems a little more tricky.
 
Back
Top