• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 year old girl Medevaced to USS Ronald Reagan from Cruise Ship

Nose

pilot
What the hell? Why don't they have Docs on cruise ships anymore?

kopellb-55.jpg

That sumbitch was hornier than a whole carrier full of sailors!

phrogpilot73

Heard on Fox & Friends this morning - They "chartered a helicopter" to take her over to the carrier...

I wonder how much cash the "contract" pilots made on this one... ;)

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
I laugh at the "resting comfortably" on the ship! I mean, can you really rest comfortably on a carrier? Does she have to go to the mess decks to eat? Has she enjoyed the pleasure of water stoppage during her shower? Nothing like going from the pleasure cruise line to the devil's cruise line!

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Always fun when the talking heads have to speak off the cuff. One of the news bunnies on CNN was going on about how "those military helicopters can't land on a cruise ship because they're so huge..."

Lesson to you high schoolers: don't major in communications.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
Always fun when the talking heads have to speak off the cuff. One of the news bunnies on CNN was going on about how "those military helicopters can't land on a cruise ship because they're so huge..."

Lesson to you high schoolers: don't major in communications.

Come on! Give them a break. CNN can't let a little thing like the facts get in the way of a story. It's hard enough to put the "right" (left) spin on a story without worrying about a little thing like the truth.:D

If there are any HS-4 people on here and they are going to be around Pittsburgh, drop me a message. First drink is on me.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Since it cost a carrier $2.5 million a day to steam around......I wonder who is getting the medical bill for this one.:D
A. 14 year old girl and family
B. Their Insurance Company (see current thread on public assistance/UHC and insurance)
C. Cruise Ship
D. American Public

What they did not mention was that the helo was buzzing the Lido deck looking for sunbathers and was coincidentally on station.