• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15JUL24 SUPPLY BOARD

yellowbrickroad

Hi there,

I don’t see a 15JUL24 board for supply but if you are talking about the 05JUL24, I applied to that one! Thanks for starting this because I was about to post something when the board convenes on the 12th of August.

What’s your stats?

trying2beegood

Hi there,

I don’t see a 15JUL24 board for supply but if you are talking about the 05JUL24, I applied to that one! Thanks for starting this because I was about to post something when the board convenes on the 12th of August.

What’s your stats?
Hey! I'm honestly not sure about the date. My OR told me there was a different board date that was supposed to meet later this year but it got pushed up. And as far as I'm aware, the deadline to submit was 17JUN24. That being said, my stats are:

BA in Business Administration & Pre-Law
GPA: 3.48
OAR: 51
LORS: Ret. CDR & old professor
No prior service.
I have 4 years of civilian experience working in supply chain management.

What about you?

yellowbrickroad

Just got a call from my recruiter. He said the board got pushed back to 03SEPT24 :((
Yeah :( this board shifted to the 3rd and we most likely wont get results by the end of September ish.

Here’s what I’m going with:
Current active duty LSC
Time in Service Waiver
BS Logistics Supply Chain Management
AS Aviation Business Administration
GPA: 4.0
OAR: 43
7 interviews all 3100
3 Letter of recommendations 1 CDR and 2 CAPT.

thurguy

I was hoping the board was going to convene this month 😭. Guess we'll have to wait til September.

Here's what I have:
Civilian / No Prior Service
No waivers
BS in Information Technology
GPA: 3.2
OAR: 54
2 LORs: Professor & a Ret. E-8 (Navy)

Best of Luck to Y'all!

Last edited:
The submission deadline is July 15th but the board convenes on the 5th of September.
From what I heard its called ready available board? Im not sure. It puts you on the first board that's available. She told me mines is getting reviewed on July 15th. This confused me too! However, I seen another thread for SWO being the same process as mine. So it must be truth to it.

Yes! I've seen that. But you should get in touch with your recruiter to see which board you are on. I know some boards can meet earlier or later. It just depends.

yellowbrickroad

Ah maybe I’m on a different board than you guys. I’m prior enlisted and do not qualify for the immediate selection board. I’m submitting towards a “Proboard”.

capecodder

Hey guys! Just submitted my final paperwork to recruiter and she sent it in two days ago.
I was originally supposed to submit everything in June but she was a few days off on the deadline and we missed it. Not sure how there are two boards back to back but she said I would be able to submit for July 12 deadline. From what I understand boards aren’t this frequent so maybe it did get pushed back? Either way I’m thrilled because I want to leave ASAP lol

My stats :
Degree: BS criminal justice, MA Criminal justice (no college math other than algebra and lots of stats! (good grades in stats))
GPA: 4.0 undergrad, 3.0 grad
OAR: 47
LORS: interview appraisal from O5 + 3 civilian work supervisors/bosses
No prior service.
1 year of warehouse/fulfillment experience, no supply chain experience

My recruiter said if my OAR was higher I would be an automatic selection (not even have to go before a board). Not sure if this is BS or not.

Either way super excited. Wishing best of luck for you guys and hopefully we will be at OCS together 🥳 I’ve been living on the west coast for the past 5 years and my family lives ~1.5 hour from Newport so I can wait to be closer to them.