• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15JUL24 SUPPLY BOARD

trying2beegood

I’m on the July 15 supply board as well. So far I have not heard from my recruiter about the change in date. Just to be clear, the original June 17 submission deadline is now July 15?
Now I'm extra confused lol. I was under the impression there wasn't enough people submitting for the board to convene (which I don't fully understand either because I was told they don't actually physically meet, they just individually look over packages). But if you're saying that your package is still getting put before the July 15 board then I'm not sure what's up. Those dates were the ones I was familiar with before the change, though.

Now I'm extra confused lol. I was under the impression there wasn't enough people submitting for the board to convene (which I don't fully understand either because I was told they don't actually physically meet, they just individually look over packages). But if you're saying that your package is still getting put before the July 15 board then I'm not sure what's up. Those dates were the ones I was familiar with before the change, though.
Yesterday I spoke with my recruiter and he said he did not receive any information on the change in date. This entire situation is confusing I’m not going to stress about it.

exNavyOffRec

Yesterday I spoke with my recruiter and he said he did not receive any information on the change in date. This entire situation is confusing I’m not going to stress about it.

My recruiter just told me the date was pushed back but she doesn’t have the new date yet 🥲
The date was put out publicly weeks ago, with the reason why, every recruiter could see it.

1722300548121.png