• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

185 recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

Hey dirt ball, if you are from 184 who are you? Or do you not have the guts to tell me. I praise thee Mr. English God.

Dirty Underwear Gang

You're right, Musicant, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't follow me either. First of all, I have no idea where Branch Hall is and, in fact, the whole sick call process is a mystery to me. Don't look to me for leadership on that. A good leader should be qualified in all warfare areas and in this matter, I am significantly lacking. I am way behind in my "Camp Stool Commando" qualifications and I have only worked my way up to 5 hours on my "Rack Ops" qualifications. Only 4 more and I will be a qualified "Rack Ops" officer! Also, a good leader should get plenty of compliments from senior officers. Not me. I've never been told that I've been "Hiding and Sliding". I guess I'm no good at consealment.

Jonathan Williamson

Perhaps if everyone started acting like adults here then we could get back to recommendations for those who will be going down in future classes. That is the purpose of thise thread right?

~ Graduated Class 183 Charlie Company

kaidogg

I am going to go ahead and agree with the last two posts. If you guys have some **** to send to each other, do it in PM's. If you must post it, start a separate thread, because it would be nice to get back to the subject of recommendations for 185.
Thanks.

reapergm

Man, you guys crack me up sometimes. Things are taking way to seriously on these boards sometimes. Are you really trying to judge someone based upon typing skills on an internet forum!?!?! Hey, I usually only have 5-10 mins to type up a response on this site... Im not going to wait around to spell check or edit it.. Im sorry. If you think I will be a bad leader, your a jackass. Simply put. And if you are going to judge GTodd.... Lemme put it simply. He has been ACCEPTED into OCS. He has BEEN THROUGH WEEKS of OCS. A BOARD of Marine MAJORS seem to think he has what it takes to be a Marine Officer (and so do I, to be honest)... so if you guys are going to judge him on his typing... he will just laugh it off when he has his bars and you are typing on warriors how much you want to be a Marine. So my advice - get a life, get over it.. and go do something more productive with your time! - G

GTodd

Hey dirty when I was on the 1/4 deck to leave ALL the officers came to me, shook my hand, and told me that I was a good candidiate and that I NEED to come back, my Plt CO. told me that he would be pisesed if I did not come back and my overal avg was a 90 b4 I left!!!!!!!!! So yeah I did get compliments and I got hurt giveing my all and more!!!!!!!!! Obviously you know me cause you used my name on this forum I do not care I am Todd Musicant do you have the guts to say who you are?

Sins

Anyway.....
GTodd, can you talk a little about the tests at OCS?

What are teh subjects? How much time do you get to study? Essay format? multiple choice?

GTodd

Quarter deck you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Praxis the tests at OCS are easy, in the begining of each chapter there are ELO's, they are what you need to know for the test, know the ELO and you will know the answers for the tests. The tests are multiple guess, I use to rip out my ELO's and fill in the answers, that way I could study whenever we had some free time, ie after chow, waiting on the parade deck, and etc. They are not hard the lowest grade I got (once) was an 80 the rest were 90 and up, they are not hard.

The hardest thing at OCS for me was the Five paragraph order format. Study up on it now, you will need it for SULE2.

Status
Not open for further replies.