• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2006 Thunderbirds to feature first female pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Geez. Next thing you know they'll be letting females vote!

I keed I keed.
She's gotta be a pretty good stick to get there in the first place, more power to her.

FlyingFortress

Flying turd
I concur, more power to her. You'd have to admit though that it will be a bit awkward seeing the pilots walk out in formation to their jets and see 5 men and then 1 woman between them.

B

Blutonski816

Hmm... Well, this reminds me of an anime I watched as a misguided adolescent (EDIT: who watched anime)....

801001.JPG

Well, now that we Know who the first female thunderbird will be, all we have to do now and wait for something more than just headshot we we can answer one last question about her...
Would you hit it??
J/K

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
so that'll be the solo flying just above stall speed with the strobe on?

Clux4

Banned
She must be enjoying her tour. Leaving England and coming back home to join the Thunderbirds. Let us see how much longer we have to wait to see the first female with the Blues.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Gotta be a good stick to do what she's earned. Best of luck to her.

I suspect it won't be long til we have a female Blue Angel.

Personally, I think it's no big deal, male/female if they can fly the machine well. Of course you watch the hoopla surrounding the "First (fill in whatever here) ever to..."

Cheers,
G

Ajax

2nd Inc. India Co. 2nd PLT. 2005
Blutonski816 said:
Hmm... Well, this reminds me of an anime I watched as a misguided adolescent (EDIT: who watched anime)....

801001.JPG

J/K

heh, I watched that show :eek: . I bought the episodes when they were released a few years ago.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just look at the cans on that brown cartoon chick! Oh, sorry, that was unprofessional and insensitive of me. :D

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.