• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2009 BAH is out

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
You sure? Says 995$ for O-1 no dependants, dunno about you but I get 904$ right now. Do you know something I don't know?

O-2 no dep is 1125 for '08. For '09 it's 1116.

Well that's odd. For O-2's it's going down, granted its a small difference, yet O-1's its going up...

MasterBates

Krock O-3 went from 1333/1590 to 1366/1595

Married guys gained $5, which their wives have spent already. I'm going to buy an extra box of 45 ACP a month.. Oh wait, my rent went up $45 for next year, so I am -$12..

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Why is everything in south texas so much more expensive, yet still as shitty or shittier than everywhere else? The normal rules of cost to quality do not apply down myah.

Stick

pilot
Getting out of kingsville, sweeter cause BAH is going down slightly there.

It doesn't matter if the BAH rates go down as long as you are already stationed there. If you are already stationed somewhere you are safe, but for those who report on or after January 1 they are getting the lower amount.

When I PCS'ed to Charleston back in December 2005 I got about $100 more in BAH than the guys reporting about 3 weeks later. You gotta love those rules!:)

+ about $100 for me. That brings my BAH to around $400 more than my mortgage.:)

BourneID

pilot
It doesn't matter if the BAH rates go down as long as you are already stationed there. If you are already stationed somewhere you are safe, but for those who report on or after January 1 they are getting the lower amount.

When I PCS'ed to Charleston back in December 2005 I got about $100 more in BAH than the guys reporting about 3 weeks later. You gotta love those rules!:)

Stick is absolutelyright, if you are already stationed somewhere, and the BAH rates go down, you still recieve the higher rate, until you advancethen you get the rate for your new paygrade(which could suck if the rates went way down then that would be the only time you recieve less)

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor

Well that's awesome. I never heard of that before but it's good to know!