• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Doc Engel

Just got off the phone with him and asked about the board results. He said he couldn't provide me an estimate because they do not know but said the results will at least be out before the next SNA/SNFO board convenes (lol). His guestimate was hopefully sometime next week but he wasn't sure. Said they got routed up to the Admiral this week for approval. It's weird I was told last week that they would be out by the end of last week and I know someone else was told they would be out by this past Tuesday the 18th. What can ya do I guess.

Last edited:

Brand0034

Just got off the phone with him and asked about the board results. He said he couldn't provide me an estimate because they do not know but said the results will at least be out before the next SNA/NFO board convenes (lol). His guestimate was hopefully sometime next week but he wasn't sure. Said they got routed up to the Admiral this week for approval. It's weird I was told last week that they would be out by the end of last week and I know someone else was told yesterday they would be out. What can ya do I guess.
Doesn’t the next board convene in May?......