• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

29JUNE2026 IWC Board

This is officially the longest for IWC right?
That other one was 71 days so with today being day 70 and it’s a holiday, and people likely aren’t going to be very productive tomorrow, then yeah. I’m curious when they actually convened, unless the entire board convened on August 5th like previously mentioned.
 
does anyone know about BDCP stats vs. regular applicants?? I'm applying for intel BDCP, but can't really find any good information about what exactly they r looking for / how competitive it is!
 
Big time ghost town with all other designators accepted. The next two days I'm doubling my hopium dose before detoxing on Friday
Be careful, they can find traces of that in your UA sample. If they find joy in your system, you'll be on a one way ticket to the Shadow Realm.
 
Back
Top