• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

TXAGOTDR08

First words out of my mouth were literally “holy shit” ?
Wildly fast turn around.
I applied to the AF board in September last year, was a non select, and nobody from that board has reported to OTS.
Shoot when I got into my cities Fire Department back in 2019, it took a year to class up, and here’s the navy sending me in 2 weeks ?

Epitomes

medPDQ
For all the homies going sooner rather than later, what’re y’all doing to prepare (other than exercise)?
Bro honestly it's so quick, I have no idea what to even do or expect. I guess I need to apply for military leave at my job and study navy info like hell. Watch some OCS prep videos. Run a lot.

Does anyone know if delayed entry program applies here or what that even is?

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Wildly fast turn around.
I applied to the AF board in September last year, was a non select, and nobody from that board has reported to OTS.
Shoot when I got into my cities Fire Department back in 2019, it took a year to class up, and here’s the navy sending me in 2 weeks ?
That's wild. I'm applying to the upcoming OTS board this Oct/Nov and was expecting a much faster turn around that OCS.

TXAGOTDR08

Bro honestly it's so quick, I have no idea what to even do or expect. I guess I need to apply for military leave at my job and study navy info like hell. Watch some OCS prep videos. Run a lot.

Does anyone know if delayed entry program applies here or what that even is?
Yeah same, let us be examples not to wait. Thank goodness I’ve been running as of late and have always worked out.
Have my PRT on Thursday so not much time left to prep haha