• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

60S Crash

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Ugh, I can't believe they quoted her husband from her myspace page. It was gut-wrenching when I found that.

peanut3479

pilot
Sorry about the late notice for anyone who's interested in attending the memorial service for the crew tomorrow, but I found out right before I left work today that the BHR is currently at pier 8, not pier 13 (its usual mooring pier).

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot
The article said thew crash occurred within sight of the BHR. Do you know if there were eyewitnesses? That'd sure make the MIR a lot more accurate and relevant.

Sly1978

Living the Dream
pilot
There are some rumors about cause right now, but that's all it is...rumors. Hopefully we'll know soon. I'm glad that the families can now bury their loved ones.

60flyer

Now a C-12 pilot
pilot
Contributor
Does anyone know what happened with this?? From what I remember they didn't find anything wrong with the helo and I can't remember hearing anything after that.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anyone know what happened with this?? From what I remember they didn't find anything wrong with the helo and I can't remember hearing anything after that.

Your Safety Officer/ASO can get you all the information you rate.

Brett