• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8APRIL2024 SWO Board

Dusty1020

I’m putting my package in for the May 8 deadline. Got a hold of a CWO recruiter two weeks ago, a week and a half to study for the OAR while working 12 hr night shift. Took the test on May 2nd, got a 43. Not the score I wanted, was hoping for at least a 45, but I totally froze and mind went black as the math test started (lol).

-Prior service of 7 years of total active duty time, all in the Air Force.
-GPA of 3.36.

Tattoo waiver got approved this morning. Praying for my age waiver to get approved before May 8. 🙏

Anyway, this site has helped me providing study guides for the OAR. I bought the Trivium but felt like that book was as dry as the mometrix one. Barrons helped with Math and Mech as well as the study guides from this site. I want to keep studying and try to get a higher score just in case I don’t get picked up this month.

Also, the site below are the forums for each OCS dates.

Ideally aim for the 50’s I know 45 is qualifying but 50 is competitive because most people score in this percentile. 50 will qualify you for intel and most jobs.

Dusty1020

I’m putting my package in for the May 8 deadline. Got a hold of a CWO recruiter two weeks ago, a week and a half to study for the OAR while working 12 hr night shift. Took the test on May 2nd, got a 43. Not the score I wanted, was hoping for at least a 45, but I totally froze and mind went black as the math test started (lol).

-Prior service of 7 years of total active duty time, all in the Air Force.
-GPA of 3.36.

Tattoo waiver got approved this morning. Praying for my age waiver to get approved before May 8. 🙏

Anyway, this site has helped me providing study guides for the OAR. I bought the Trivium but felt like that book was as dry as the mometrix one. Barrons helped with Math and Mech as well as the study guides from this site. I want to keep studying and try to get a higher score just in case I don’t get picked up this month.

Also, the site below are the forums for each OCS dates.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/oar-tutoring/id1559364644 this app is great it’s super close to the actual OAR, the English is completely different, but the math and mechanical comprehension are spot on and it allows you to take unlimited OAR prediction tests.

aj1114

Ideally aim for the 50’s I know 45 is qualifying but 50 is competitive because most people score in this percentile. 50 will qualify you for intel and most jobs.
Yeah that’s why I wanted to keep studying but my recruiter said I should be fine with that score going for SWO.

Y-sky

SWO select
I had 63 on OAR and 3.7 gpa and still wasn't selected for Intel 😅
As far as swo, I obviously don't know stats of all who applied to this board, but surely they were quite varying among the 105 selected ppl

aj1114

As far as swo, I obviously don't know stats of all who applied to this board, but surely they were quite varying among the 105 selected ppl
Yeah I’ve seen other posts where others with your score didn’t get selected and some with lower OAR and GPA got selected. Like how? lol

If anyone got the list from last board, can you please post it on here? I just want to see where I’d fall in comparison to others for SWO for this board and if there were a few others around my age gotten selected or not. Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

The most important stat for this board...........breathing.

Y-sky

SWO select
Yeah I’ve seen other posts where others with your score didn’t get selected and some with lower OAR and GPA got selected. Like how? lol

If anyone got the list from last board, can you please post it on here? I just want to see where I’d fall in comparison to others for SWO for this board and if there were a few others around my age gotten selected or not. Thanks!
I don't have access to the list, maybe someone else here can help with that.

As far as age goes, I'm 30 (turning 31 in June) and my age waiver got approved in less than 2 weeks.

Dusty1020

When I didn’t hear on Friday I was like oh god here’s another weekend of anxiety lol. 103/105 was the acceptance rate that someone posted not sure that’s accurate or not.

Y-sky

SWO select
When I didn’t hear on Friday I was like oh god here’s another weekend of anxiety lol. 103/105 was the acceptance rate that someone posted not sure that’s accurate or not.
My recruiter was too busy to look at the entire list, but he said all 6 people that applied from our recruiting district were accepted, so I'd say it's accurate

aj1114

My recruiter was too busy to look at the entire list, but he said all 6 people that applied from our recruiting district were accepted, so I'd say it's accurate
Yeah my recruiter that helped me with my application for the May 8 deadline said all his applicants got selected as well