• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9 Min F-35 Vid (A,B,and C)

mo7stanley

I doubt that it opens from the side. Ok, does anyone else, other than me, think the F-35 is ugly? Yeah it is better than the alternative that was proposed but still, it just seems ugly to me. I know that it doesn't matter what it looks like. I may have a different opinion some day.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
History will tell you that its the ugly aircraft that get the job done :) (ie phantom, A-10, etc.) ... as for the canopy I'll let the picture speak for itself...don't know what the hockey stick is for...

F-35Bcanopy.jpg

NavyLonghorn

Pretty clear that whoever was bouncing that Jet had a few traps under his belt. Flairing may be like squating to pee and all, but, such a big runway....

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
i don't think so though i could be wrong the raptor has 35,000 lbf thrust while the f-35 has 43,000 lbf so it seems likely but i havent read any thing that says it can.

From what I've read, no supercruise. Yes the F22 has more output total, but it is heavier.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Can it supercruise?

I don't believe so. That's what I've read on the Internets, so it must be true. :icon_tong

I was just thinking what it would be like to see "through" the plane you're sitting in...potential vertigo? Must be a very unique sensation.

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
I don't believe so. That's what I've read on the Internets, so it must be true. :icon_tong

I was just thinking what it would be like to see "through" the plane you're sitting in...potential vertigo? Must be a very unique sensation.

Pay attention, already answered. :icon_tong