• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force finally figures out how to pee in a jet...

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Huh?

And where was the cover sheet for that TPS report you just posted?

"See, we're using new cover sheets on the TPS reports now, so if you could go ahead and start using those; that would be greeeeat."

office+space.png

Are you sure you wouldn't want to do a joint tour with the AF anytime soon?

VIZKRIEG

KILL
I bet it's the same stuff I got at a prank store place once when I was little. You could pour this powder stuff in someone's drink, and it would gel the whole drink in a minute or two. Then, when they go to take a drink, its like a solid block of jello and won't pour into their mouth.

If you remember what that stuff was called, I would love for you to learn me what it is...

I'm up for searching for it myself, but at least knowing a name greatly increases one's chances.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
You're an AF guy at a website with two sets of Naval Aviator wings at the top, and you don't think you'll get a ration of crap?

It all seems to be an elaborate solution to a simple problem, but even Rube Goldberg made some stuff work, I guess.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
You're an AF guy at a website with two sets of Naval Aviator wings at the top, and you don't think you'll get a ration of crap?

When did I ever say or imply that?

I'm an AF guy at a website with two sets of Naval Aviator wings at the top.... Why WOULDN'T I get a ration of crap?

DixieTexian

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Prowler has a low-tech piss tube (small funnel w/ tube that vents outside) at each seat, which incidentally, doubles as a sound-powered phone for FNGs who get a litle too big for their britches. :D

Brett

Lawman

None
Prowler has a low-tech piss tube (small funnel w/ tube that vents outside) at each seat, which incidentally, doubles as a sound-powered phone for FNGs who get a litle too big for their britches. :D

Brett

I have a coworker who is a retired Chief. Apparently they adopted the same intercom system for use on the MH-53 as well.

Flugelman

Contributor

Brett
Watched a new Nav fill a funnel in a P2 because the Julie Operator had squeezed the tube closed where it crossed the wing beam. Someone yelled to him. "Blow on it!" so he did. Julie Operator released the tube, funnel emptied, repeat scenario about three times. No one ever told him what went on... :D

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Brett

It also doubles as a canopy jettison handle if you tug hard enough.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
How the hell...? OK bear in mind that I know absolutely nothing about the prowler, but I don't get it.