• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force fun

schwarti

Contributor
I saw it floating around, but it didn't have it's own thread... at least, as far as I can remember. Doesn't say much. :D

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Much better photo this time.

+1

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
It speaks volumes that it's the leadership that's AFU. The troops appear to be relatively unmobbish.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
My favorite is the 2 star in the desert bag wearing a Garrison cover....
That's what I wore in the 'Stan. Most zoomies were sporting a boonie, but you'd see one in an 8-point every now and then - which was a little annoying since most Navy-flavored folks specifically wore it to separate themselves from the softer service.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
No you don't. You count four different uniforms and one crusty-ass Command Chief Master Sgt.

A crusty ass Command Chief Master Sgt that's been in 30 years....believable.

New high speed cammies that have never deployed being so salty...Not a chance in Hell.

How the hell did his new high speed cammies get so crusty so fast? Either his wife bleached them or he's divorced and HE bleached them. Those things are almost unserviceable IMAP.:yuck_125: